- Go to Security > IP blocker via the quick-access menu.
- Check the box Allowed list will be processed first if you wish for entries in the allowed IP list to be processed before the blocked list.
- Enter the desired addresses to either the allowed or blocked sections.
- Click Save changes when you are done.
When adding IP addresses you will need to put every entry on one line. Blank lines are ignored.
Valid entries are either:
- Full IP address such as '192.168.10.1' which matches a single host
- Partial address such as '192.168.' which matches any address starting with those numbers
- CIDR notation such as '126.96.36.199/20'
- A range of IP addresses such as '188.8.131.52-20' where the range applies to the last part of the address
Text domain names (like example.com) are not supported.