Setting up a Microsoft Teams integration
With Totara Engage you can set up your Totara site to integrate with Microsoft Teams. By integrating Totara with Microsoft Teams you can benefit from the following features:
- Integrated Totara Engage features including viewing, creating and interacting with resources and playlists
- Integrated Learn and Core features including the course catalogue, notifications, and current learning
- In-app access to learning workflows including courses and activities
- Customisable branding
- Single Sign-On or manual login options for the app within MS Teams
- Notifications and messaging extension based on a Bot framework (optional features)
In order to integrate Microsoft Teams with your Totara instance you will require the following:
- Subscription to Totara Engage at minimum
- Your Totara Engage site must be externally accessible via HTTPS (Allow frame embedding can be enabled within the Totara settings)
- Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure Active Directory is required to complete setup for the organisation and an Azure Portal account is required to create the application
- Microsoft 365: This is required to upload your application to Microsoft Teams
Note that Single Sign-On for this integration can be enabled using the OAuth2 plugin, and enables users to sign in using their Office 365 account.
For detailed step-by-step instructions and other guidance on how to set up your Microsoft Teams integration please see the developer documentation.
integrating Totara Engage with MS Teams. Here you can learn more about how to set up your integration and start using Totara with MS Teams.The Totara Academy has a whole course dedicated to
© Copyright 2020 Totara Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.