Only users with the Share article (engage/article:share) capability can reshare Engage content. This allows Site Administrators to limit who is able to share resources, surveys and playlists if required.
Follow these steps to reshare a resource:
- Click the share icon ( ) in the information panel on the right-hand side of the screen. Note than when the resource creator clicks this icon they will instead see the resource settings.
- Start typing the name of the user or workspace with which you would like to share the resource.
- Select the user or workspace from the dropdown list of suggestions. If a resource or playlist has already been shared with a user or workspace then that user/workspace will not be available to select.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more users and workspaces.
- If you accidentally select the wrong option or change your mind you can remove a user or workspace by clicking the X next to that selection.
- Click Done to reshare the resource with the selected users and workspaces.
Resource viewers can only reshare public resources.
Viewing resharers and recipients
In the Reshare pop-up window you can also click Show to see a list of the users that the resource has already been shared with.
Additionally, you can click on the number under the share icon to see which users have reshared the resource.
playlists and resources in Totara Engage. Here you can find out more about creating and sharing playlists and resources, as well as find best-practice guidance.The Totara Academy has a whole course dedicated to using
© Copyright 2020 Totara Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.