The single view report allows you to see all of the grade results for a single user or grade item.
Using the report
There are a couple of different ways to access the single view report, depending where you start from.
Once you have accessed the report (either from the course or grader report) you can use the dropdown menu to select the user or grade item you wish to see a report for. You can then individually adjust grades and leave feedback, or perform a bulk grade insertion.
From the course
If you are viewing the course then the best way to access the single view report is to follow these steps:
- From the course select Grades in the Course administration block.
- Select Single view from either the dropdown menu at the top of the page, or the Administration block.
From the grader report
If you are viewing the grade report then you can click the pencil icon ( ) alongside any learner or grade item to view that learner/grade item's single view report.
Once you are viewing a report for either a user or grade item you can decide to perform a bulk grade action. If you do perform a bulk insertion of grades then this will cause those grade items to be overridden and therefore no longer updated by any corresponding activity.
- Tick the Perform bulk insert box under the report.
- Select either Empty grades or All grades from the dropdown.
- Enter the grade value you wish to be inserted for all corresponding grades.
- Click Save to implement the change.
The Totara Academy has a whole course dedicated to using Grading, completion and certificates in Totara Learn. Here you can learn more on how to use these tools, see best practice, and give it a go yourself.