Courses in Totara Learn act as containers for all of your content and activities. Courses help support online, offline, and blended learning at your organisation.
- Share content with learners and colleagues
- Create activities for learners to participate in
- Manage access to the course (enrolled users)
- Set conditional access
- Set course completion criteria
Working with courses
When working with courses you will need to take different steps to get your course ready for users.
- A Site Administrator or Course Creator will need to create the course.
- A Site Administrator or Editing Trainer can then manage the course (including enrolments).
- Content can then be added to the course by an Editing Trainer or other user with editing permissions.
All courses have the same basic structure:
- A main central content section
- Two side panels for blocks
How you choose to utilise this structure is up to you. You may wish to use one side panel, both, or none.