Once Attendees are booked and confirmed for a Seminar Event and the start time of the training has passed, an Administrator, Editing Trainer, or Trainer can Take Attendance.
The Take Attendance area can be accessed via the corresponding Attendees link in the Event.
You can mark attendance for each individual by using the corresponding Current status dropdown to select 'No Show', 'Partially Attended', or 'Fully Attended' as required. A learner's status can be updated at any point once an Event has started. Click Save attendance to save any changes or Cancel to clear all changes and return to the Attendees tab.
Alternatively, you can mark attendance in bulk. Using the Select dropdown choose All, Set, or Not Set then set the Mark all selected as dropdown to No Show, Partially Attended, or Fully Attended as required.
- All: Select all learners.
- Set: Select all learners that have already been marked with an attendance status.
- Not Set: Select all learners that have not yet been marked with an attendance status.
Click the Save attendance button to save changes or Cancel to clear all changes and return to the Attendees tab.
A Seminar Activity can be marked as complete based on the users attendance status (Partially Attended and/or Fully Attended).
You can Export all users and their saved Attendance status to Excel, OSD or CSV. Choose the required format from the dropdown menu and choose either the Open or Save File option when prompted.
Downloading a sign-in sheet
From the Attendees tab you can download a sign-in sheet for use in your seminar session. The downloaded sheet will include the attendees' names, any sign-up notes, and a space for them to sign into the session.
- Go to the Attendees tab.
- At the bottom of the page there is an option to Download sign-in sheet.
- If you have multiple sessions in your event, use the dropdown menu to select the session you want a sign-up sheet for.
- Select the file format from:
- PDF landscape
- PDF portrait
- Click Download sign-in sheet.