After a session has been created, the trainer can send out custom messages to users as needed.
1. Click on the Face-to-face activity in the course page.
2. Go to the session that you wish to send a message for and click on the Message users tab.
3. Place a tick in the check box next to any Recipient Groups that the message should go to. This could include users who are booked, wait-listed or who cancelled their booking. If the message is sent after attendance has been taken, additional groups will be displayed based on the user’s attendance status (No Show, Partially attended, Fully attended). It is also possible message recipients individually and carbon copy (cc) a user’s manager into a message by selecting the CC recipient’s managers checkbox.
4. Enter the message Subject and Body that will be sent.
5. Click the Send message button at the bottom of the screen.