When navigating your Totara Learn site there are a few key features to be aware of.
- Navigation block: Provides contextual navigation and quick access to various areas across the site.
- Record of learning: This can be found in the top menu bar. From the Record of Learning menu you can access your Learning plans, Required Learning, and Record of Learning.
- Team: Allows managers to view information related to their team such as learning plans and appraisals.
- User menu items: Shows when you click the dropdown menu under your name shown (by default) on the top right of the screen. Contains user profile, messages, user preferences, and user grades.
- Course catalogue: Allows you to browse and search for courses, programs and certifications on your site.
(This video is taken from the Totara Learn for beginners course in the Totara Academy, where you can access more resources and learning materials - including other videos).