Changing a user's password
If the user is locked out of the site then you will also see the option in the Action section to Generate password and notify user.
Suspending a user account
- Go to Site administration > User to view the list of users.
- Filter the User status by either any value or Suspended.
- Alongside the suspended user's name you can click the padlock icon ().
- When on the Manage login page in the Action section at the bottom of the page select Activate user account.
- Enter a new password and click Update.
Widget Connector width 534 url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGCJAcCtJs height 300
The Totara Academy has a whole course dedicated to using Multitenancy in Totara. Here you can learn more on how to set up and use tenants, see best practice, and give it a go yourself.
© Copyright 2020 Totara Learning Solutions. All rights reserved.