Please note that the availability of the LinkedIn Learning integration may NOT be marketed to the general public at this stage (e.g. through website, blog posts, social media).
What is needed to participate in the LinkedIn Learning beta programme?
You will need to have a production or a test implementation of Totara 15 with LinkedIn Learning integration enabled by the end of 2021.
What you get when you join the beta programme:
- Exclusive access to support documentation for the LinkedIn Learning integration and an explanatory webinar (mid-October)
- Priority support on tickets related to LinkedIn Learning integration (for the duration of the programme)
- Case study, press release and quotes prepared with the help of Totara marketing team
- Special mentions at Learning Technologies conference (February 2022)
What will be required from participating partners:
- Minimum one production installation of Totara 15 with the LinkedIn Learning integration enabled in November-December 2021 OR a test implementation with a prospect or existing customer which simulates real-world use.
- Feedback on the implementation process, product features, customer adoption provided throughout the programme with the deadline of 17 January 2022 - form will be provided / can be viewed here
- Customer input for the press release and case studies, if the customer agrees to be used as a reference
Can I still get access to the documentation on the integration if I choose not to participate in the beta programme?