- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A page resource creates a link to a page that displays the content created by a user with sufficient permissions. The robust text editor allows the page to display many different kinds of content such as plain text, images, audio, video, embedded code, or a combination of all of these.
To compose a page:
- Click the Turn editing on button.
- Click Page from the 'Add a resource...' drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the page.
- Write a summary if required.
- Create your web page using the HTML editor.
- Set the Options. The available options depend on the site settings.
- Complete Common Module settings if required.
- Complete Restrict Access if required.
- Complete Activity Completion if required.
- Click Save changes.